Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Friday, December 5, 2014

Holiday Cookie Bake Sale

Saturday, December 13th  --  8 am-12 noon

I'm having a holiday bake sale in the kitchen area of DelRay Tower.  I'll have packaged cookies for sale, perfect for gifting, or for yourself!

I'll have a variety of cookies that have a pretty decent shelf life, so they'll last until Christmas (if they last that long in your hands).  I'm baking biscotti, gingerbread men, snowflakes, rum balls, spritz cookies, and more.  I'll also be taking orders for the 'normal' cookies listed on my menu to the right.

Just a reminder, I'll be closed from December 20th-26th, so all Christmas cookie orders need to be picked up by December 19th.

See you next Saturday in the kitchen!

1 comment:

  1. Alicia,

    My Wife Janet and I loved the Vegan cookies you made for her. I am having a office party at the Pentagon on Friday. Can you make Italian Holiday cookies..? Ever heard of them...? I think I'll need about 3 dozen. If you dont know how to make them please give me a suggestion. My email is ND24811@aol.com. Thanks/Nick

    ReplyDelete