Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Berry interesting...

My Strawberry Gems are wildly popular.  Everyone loves the sweet, juicy fruit in the center of the cookie.
I've been experimenting with other fruits in hopes that I could find another winning combination.  I have finally created a raspberry flavor that I think is worthy.  Introducing the Raspberry Gems!  A raspberry infused cookie with a morsel of tangy raspberry in the center.  For those that love the slight tartness of raspberries, the balance between the fruit and sugar cookie will please your taste buds.


$10 a dozen

Try them!  Let me know what you think.
Happy Munching!

No comments:

Post a Comment