Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Day offerings

This week I'll be baking all the delicious Valentine's Day treats that I displayed for sampling at the concierge desk in the last few weeks.  If you missed them, here is a quick picture line-up.

Chocolate Cherry Brownies - $10 per dozen
Heart Shaped Sugar Cookies - $6 per dozen
Spritz Flowers - $6 per TWO dozen
Meringue Roses - $3 for SIX roses
Strawberry Flips - $10 per dozen
Red Velvet Cookies - $10 per dozen
Whoopie Pies - $10 per dozen
Pink Champagne Cookies - $8 per dozen
Place your order today to ensure that you'll have your cookies in time for Valentine's Day.

No Valentine?  Spoil yourself...you're worth it!

Happy munching!



No comments:

Post a Comment