Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

To the Extreme!

People have always loved my peanut butter cookies.  People love my milk chocolate brownies.  This creation will blow all their minds!  My Extreme Peanut Butter Brownie!


I layered all the peanut buttery goodness I could think of.  Thick peanut butter cookie crust; creamy peanut-y gooey-ness studded with peanut butter and milk chocolate chips; topped with a smooth peanut butter chocolate frosting.  One little nibble of this cookie is extreme! 

Can you see it!  OMG!
But fear not!  I've cut them into big squares so you can indulge yourself by chopping off little bites and prolonging the moment until it's all gone.  And if you don't share, that could go on for days.  And why should you share?  It's all yours.  Yours!  They can go get their own!  Yes, you have my permission to be selfish!

$4 a piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment