Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Chocolate Cognac Cookie Cups

Experimenting around the kitchen again, trying something new.  I have all these ideas and some take several iterations.  This time I made some cookie cups with a fudgy liqueur flavored filling.


I could have chosen any liqueur, but I happen to have a bottle of Navan on hand.  If you've never seen it, it's vanilla bean Cognac made by Grand Marnier.  It's potent stuff, and oh-so-good.  I can see these cups as being a lovely complement to the end of a romantic meal.

These cups look simple, so I may experiment with some decoration.  But they are certainly delicious as is.

I'll have to make some with Amaretto or Cherry Brandy next.

No comments:

Post a Comment