Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Friday, May 8, 2015

The Oh-So-Magical Power of the Strawberry

By and far, these Strawberry Gems have been my most requested cookie.  Something magical happens when you bite into these cookies.  From the sweet, luscious strawberry on top to the nuts and soft sugar cookie loaded with even more strawberry flavor.  Dusted with powdered sugar, the strawberry center seems to sparkle.  You can't eat just one.  No really, I've been told that several times.

Wow, look at that juicy strawberry!
I baked this morning, and since it's Mother's Day weekend, I decorated all the boxes for the occasion.  I have lots of cardstock and ribbon from my card-making days, so I spent some time making the boxes gift-worthy.




What's your favorite cookie?

No comments:

Post a Comment