Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Friday, May 1, 2015

A Gift for Mom

Our mothers are leaders of our support group.  They are our personal cheerleaders, counselors, and most times, our best friend.  One day a year, we let them know how much they mean to us.

This year, why not give them a heartfelt and delicious gift?  I've taken my favorite special occasion cookies and wrapped them in pretty boxes, the extra touch to make Mom feel extra special.

First up are my Raspberry White Chocolate Bars.  Fresh raspberries, real white chocolate and chewy oats make up these buttery cookie bars.

 
$10 a dozen
 
Next, my chocolate-y Red Velvet Cookies.  Soft cake cookies topped with cream cheese frosting.
 

$10 a dozen
 
Mom likes chocolate?  How about some Rocky Road Brownies?  Rich chocolate, almonds and marshmallows.
 
(I don't have a current picture, so I borrowed one from the internet)
$8 a dozen
 
And finally, my famous Strawberry Gems (formerly called Flips).  Strawberry cookies topped with a luscious strawberry.
 

$10 a dozen
 
Each of these offerings will be packaged a pretty decorated box.  Show Mom how much she means to you and order your cookies today!




No comments:

Post a Comment