Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Monday, September 7, 2015

Jamaican Buns

I know I usually reserve this website to promote just cookies, but I just had to share these today.  See, I do bake more than just cookies.  Cookies are usually just easier to handle and share.  I can bake lots of different things though.

This morning, I was in the mood for these.  Think of these buns as a free-form muffin.  I modified and tweaked a recipe I got from Walt Disney World.  My buns are a lovely blend of dried cranberries, coconut and lemon zest.  Not too sweet, but just delicious.  I ate them hot out of the oven with a smidge of butter.  I wish you could have tried them too.


No comments:

Post a Comment