Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Party Pics

Wow!  The party was amazing!  I was surprised how many people stopped by.  I feel like my treats were loved.  Here are a few pics of my display:

All the stacked goodies
I made butter cookies in the shape of candy corn.  How fun!

These were the fudgy brownies.  Dense chocolate that almost
sticks to your teeth.  The chocolate-y flavor had no end!

These cakey brownies were lighter in texture, but no less
chocolate-y.  The Godiva chocolate ganache frosting
was sinful.

Pumpkin whoopie pies were like fluffy pumpkin pie with
a creamy filling.  You can't have just one!
They were all gone at the end of the night.  Which one was your favorite?

1 comment: