Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Friday, January 23, 2015

Strawberry Flips

Today's Valentine's themed cookie is the Strawberry Flip.


I saw pictures of this cookie and thought I had to try my spin on it.  This one certainly looks more homemade as the strawberry centers are not exactly easy to regulate.  Strawberries come in various sizes, but their slight sweet-tartness tops off this cookie beautifully.  The cookie is fortified with extra strawberry flavors and the crunch of walnuts.  I think the dusting of powdered sugar gives it a lacy feel.

Strawberries seem to be the official fruit of this holiday.  I see them everywhere:  candy stores, Pinterest, bakeries.  Well, here is my offering. 

$10 per dozen

Happy munching!

No comments:

Post a Comment