Because I don't use preservatives in my cookies, they are best eaten within a few days of baking. Ask me about those that have a longer shelf life.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Woohoo! A contest!

So I entered my first cookie contest.  Barnes & Noble had a Cookie Bake-Off and I created a new cookie.  For the first time, my husband and I just had Sticky Toffee Pudding as a dessert on a recent dinner out.  It was so good.  Then I saw the entry form at a Barnes & Noble the next day.  I knew I needed to make this yummy dessert into a cookie.  After a few attempts, I finally came up with my entry.  I hope I at least make the top 75, so I'll be published in their cookie cookbook next holiday season.  I'm excited.  Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Mmmmm!  Toffee glaze!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so lucky to have gotten a taste. This is officially my favorite of all your cookies!!

    ReplyDelete